Safari njema. Wakati mwema Kenya! Nyote mwende salama na nunga awakinde na awabariki,
- What is your most pressing issue?
- In addition to this, is there something else?
- How is this affecting you?
- What will the future be like if nothing changes?
- What do you see as my responsibility for this issue?
- What do you see as your responsibility for this issue?
- What does the preferable future look like to you?
- What is the most powerful thing we can agree to ask God for?
- Based on the above, what is the one thing we cannot fail to do?
- What practical steps must we take to make this happen?
Labourers break down a ship for scrap metal at the Gaddani ship breaking yard, about 60 km (37 miles) from Karachi November 24, 2011. Fifteen thousand Pakistanis risk their lives every day, tearing down ships at Gaddani beach on the Arabian Sea coast, a 10 km-long death trap. They earn as little as $4 a day.